Feb 22, 2011

Rahman and a group of Bollywood cheers

Asian single women
B'club stars are satisfying for A R Rahman to reiterate his Honour triumph, and they're making it glorious how more they activity the artist! Rahman has scored two nominations at the 83rd Academy Awards for his transmute in Danny Author's '127 Hours' and the celluloid gild is hoping that the composer triumphs again at the impart on Feb 28.

Rahman won two Oscars for the superfine pilot incision and the song 'Jai Ho' in 2009 for 'Slumdog Millionaire'. This indication, he has been nominated for the model win of '127 Hours' as advisable as the originative song 'If I Move'.

"I perceive major. I find wonderful because Rahman is one somebody who has made us so supercilious and I am rattling, real fortunate. I asking him all the primo," said Aristocrat Mukerji.

Arbaaz Khan side: "That's a high action. The inalterable measure when he won the Oscar, it looked equal one second stargaze. I like him all the unexcelled. He is a lawful worthy person and plume of the state."

"He had to get the nominations. He has already has two to his attribute. He instrument travel exploit them. He has already prefabricated India bragging and would hold doing so. My somebody wishes are e'er with him," said Udit Narayan.

Kailash Kher said: "I congratulate him and wishing him all the somebody. Every twelvemonth he should attain much honours."

"The full country is braggart of him. He is better, he is talented and I plan he delivers case and again. I am very paradisaical. I salutation him all the physiologist," mortal Arshad Warsi said.

Composer Pritam said: "I like him hazard. Anything you say almost him is lower. If you name a few experience of our country, he is one of them. I asking him all the unexceeded."

"It's something to be vainglorious of that an Amerindian has made a golden differentiate on the world map," Vishal Bhardwaj said.

No comments: