May 6, 2011

Hugh Jackman for the role of symbols

Asian single women
Tough guys do dance. Hollywood and Bollywood literally enter the closing leg FICCI Frames confab in Mumbai on Friday, when Hugh Jackman and Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan made a jig is a popular Hindi film songs of the panel, which is involved in the Hollywood Studio System and the growing influence of Bollywood movies of the world shook.
During the session, moderated with my name Kahn, director Karan Johar, Wolverine, the star revealed that her active role in projects, music, "I look forward to Bollywood films. I sat leaders."

"I'm a big fan of Shahrukh Khan and I love his film My Name is Khan. I want the sequel to the film and called it ... my name is Jackman and I are not tourists," Jackman joke, referring to my name Khan is the tag line, "and I am not a terrorist."

Commenting on the Hollywood studio system, Jackman said: "I worked more with Fox. Some creative people to find a studio to get the system intrusive and very negative. But the studio is putting millions of dollars to the right to say . Studios is driven by smart people, they're doing films of 18-20. "
Jackman added that the studio heads often advised him what his role should be and how he should be close to nature. Asked how the perceived quality in Australia, Jackman said, "Bollywood is cool."

Jackman describes this as an example, the scene of his films in Australia, where Jackman and Nicole Kidman to share the first kiss, "and was made of any command, that we were kissing in the rain, I was "Why solar? "And then someone told me about Bollywood movies, and natural props, they are used to demonstrate the scene."

Shahrukh Khan believes that the Hollywood studios to set up base in India's Hindi film to the next level. However, he said it was up to India as production studios banner of Yash Raj Films veterans take advantage of the opportunity.

With studios like Fox and Disney are coming to India, Jackman also felt that relations between India and United States growth, "and movies like states."
But Khan confessed their fears and inability to Hollywood because of accent and said, "so it is better that I make movies of my people here, and they and I are happy." Jackman disagreement and asked him sounds shot, "I do not agree. You are a superstar and popular, and I'm sure you can do in Hollywood."

However, Khan said that his dream "is a Hindi movie that is seen throughout the world. I always will be, for example, life is beautiful. The Oscar-winning Italian film and the world had seen."

Khan also revealed that Jackman X-Men series inspired him to build a future sci-fi caper Ra.One about him that was published in October. "I wanted to do something different guys, so I watched all the X-Men movies, cartoons, reading comic books, X-Men series and truly inspired me to do Ra.One, said:" Khan.

Jackman on his trip to India with his wife, Deborra Lee Furness was involved, as well as "Ganesh" Memento top Bollywood actress and former Miss World Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was presented. "When I noticed the most beautiful woman on earth that I meet, I actually thought it was my wife," jokes Jackman.

No comments: