May 16, 2011

I can not sing, he was not technology possibe - Abhay Deol

Asian single women
Who is the first director Zoya Akhtar's "Zindagi The Milegi Dobara" Actor Abhay Deol to play a song, can not read and received a soothing sound to the ears of the technology adopted.

Actor Hrithik Roshan and Farhan Akhtar who made ​​the song.

"I have not read it all, how can I dance. Today, upbeat songs that technologies such as the need to install my part. Even when there was no practice. I can not dance and can not read them, said it. They allowed me to read, and they said that the pinch, "said Abhay.
"After that I loved my voice. We love that man, I do not know," he said.

Abhay, Hrithik and Farhan - - July 15, the notice, Excel Productions' "Zindagi The Milegi Dobara" tale of three friends, visit the road.

Kalki Koechlin and Katrina Kaif to play female lead actress.

No comments: