May 16, 2011

If a repair, I help Salman - Shaul Khan

Asian single women
Link-ups get an actor a good mileage and tabloids as happened when British born Zarin Khan made his debut against Salman Khan in "Spring." But she has no problem admitting that, while he was in trouble, she falls back on him.

"I do not know how the camp, but I believe in loyalty to the person (Salman) who put me on the market. It does not block on his head. In professional life, I'm free to do what I want. I do not know Bollywood background and a lot of people here whenever I'm in a fix, I fall back to him (Psalm), "Zarin said" Ians ".

She is tied "Full House 2" and says it will help her image.
"I really wanted to make this film because I wanted the perception of people who thought that because I'm from the UK, can not speak Hindi and I am not worthy of a special look to break. I wish I had the picture during rupture of 'Primavera'. I think "Full House 2 'will help me prove my point," he said.

For the continuation of the 2010 comedy "Full House" director Sajid Khan has launched a new set of actresses - Zarin, signs and Thottumkal Jacqueline Fernandes, who did a song from the first article portion. The main actors are again shaken - but Akshay Kumar has been maintained, the newcomer is John Abraham.

Zarin weight issue followed with "Full House 2" as well - she was asked to get in shape for comedy.

"The movie fascinates me and makes me nervous, because the role is very glamorous in the film and am waiting to be super-fit. I'm really hard. Let's start shooting in mid-sec and a long way to go, in no time.

"The important thing for me is weight loss because the only thing I was told it was the right way," said Zarin, who does not mind working in a multi-star.

"It's a setback for a rookie to a scenario in Bollywood. If you have a parent or someone here, do not go to the prejudice that is hurting."

But the positive response to the item to your song "Character DHIL" with Salman in "Ready" raised expectations.

Primavera was a dream debut with Salman. Everything was so good, but the film does well. It was written everywhere, my weight has been criticized. I wonder what went wrong, because nobody supports me? The media network I broke. any event that I attended, who wrote about my dress, my weight again and again.

"I was very disappointed. After 'DHIL character" is a success, it changed my perspective about people. People began to accept myself, "said Zarin.

Ask if they have another project in her kitty, she said: "After" Full House 2 "I can make another movie that I'm not sure yet, but is not he (Salman).

No comments: