May 19, 2011

Sonu Sood play CS and Boodha and maximum

Asian single women
Sonu Sood meanness is wincing in Dabangg kind of recognition he has received any number of Goody Goody role ever. Just when Sood was all set to unleash an avalanche of evil on the screen in a signature villain Flame starring in five of the biggest films in 2010-11 as the main Badman, please Salman barrier Sood in the diabolical plans.

No more villains parts continued Dabangg. This guide gives hero Dabangg Court.

Confused embargo Sonu Sood does the next best thing. He moved on to the end Chulbul Panda and he plays the COP in his film, which he signed in 2011.
Intensive preparation for a right nuances. I spent two weeks recently Sood best COP in Punjab, to understand the mind, body language and spoken language of the COP.

Sood said: "It's true, I was told not to wear my muscles are designed to Dabangg second is interesting that I signed up two major roles of the police. But this role is a dream come Boodha Jaganaath Puri, where I play a son of Mr. Bachchan is . May role in Zanjeer Amitji form. "

Sonu Zanjeer watch it 17 times in the last month. To order the style of law enforcement Bachchanesque in Zanjeer (including the famous tele-flying-through-air full impact of the stick against an opponent who the crowd roaring when Mr. B in 1973 in Zanjeer) Sonu make information both within the police in the world.

"I spent time with senior rank in Punjab Amr, Mr PS Gill. It helped to understand the functions of the COP", Sood information.

Skills to assist law enforcement in its role as Sonu other year.

Says Sonu ", again I play the game CS Underworld Max Kabeer Kaushik. I was not going to make a film on anything else except Boodha this year. And compared with other role of the COP" But when I read the script I was impressed with Max. I'll play a police officer is very different from person to Boodha ".

The film is Sonu Sood to the end of this year.

"And then he returned to the crime of second Dabangg Badman Returns" Sonu laughs most diabolical laugh.

No comments: