Jun 25, 2011

Aamir wants to "serial number one son" to

Asian single women
Love is a resident of Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan has a new dream - to be the main point T'town boy!

"I want to be number one on the subject of boys in the industry," Amir, who made his first song, the item "I love you, I hate you 'for' Delhi belly 'of his home production, he told reporters, and they thanked him inspiring.
"The recent issue of media that makes a song sequence in the film or not -. This thing that I think so, I must say that the media has inspired me to get the item number," said 46-year-old man, who says that it respects the 1980 disco.

The song was recently added to Abhinaya Deo-oriented comedy starring adult nephew Imrah Amir, and Vir Das and Roy Kunaal Kapoor.Film releases the first in July

"This is a tribute to 1980s disco. My hair was inspired and I Amitabhji sport chest hair, like Anil Kapoorji. Mithunda dance moves, like how I'm a big fan of his. And my clothes will be a mixture of Govinda, Amitabhji and other stakeholders Since that time, "said Amir.

No comments: