Sep 7, 2011

Abhishek advised me to take up `Department`: Rana Daggubati

Asian single women
Rana Daggubati, replacing Abhishek Bachchan in Ram Gopal Varma 'and' department ', says that Junior Bachchan, who advised him the role.

Follow us on Twitter

26 years, the screen space with Abhishek together in "Dum Dum Maaro`, says his previous collaboration with actress is more convenient for him, `` the Department, without feeling all too aware of this step done.

"Abhishek and I were very close to each other because we` Dum Dum Maaro `together. Ramu When I offered to go to the movies, I went and spoke to Abhishek, who told me that for him. That's when I gave the green light Ramu said, "Daggubati.

The actor, who is constantly answering questions on this subject, says Abhishek, the film broke, because the real current issues.

"Abhishek was originally just a` department `, but it's a very topical subject. He is currently involved in so many other movies. This is complete and then from` Player ``` Bol Bachchan too.

"It was when he came in. But I did not replace it. Because he is senior to me, and I've only just begun," said Daggubati.

Currently shooting in Mumbai for the film, Daggubati says he likes to write business Dum Dum Maaro `` be adopted.

"This is a fantastic feeling to be adopted should be. But I have to thank Rohan (Sippy). It is one that will supply goods and roped in a newcomer like me to feel. Working with stalwarts as Amitabh Bachchan and Sanjay Dutt is not a small task. I feel really happy, "said Daggubati. The common factor in both films, Daggubati happened before the police, crime and drama. Although `` Dum Dum Maaro
plays a musician, a cop character meeting. While the Department `` He plays a cop himself.

"There is a difference." Dum Dum Maaro is an action thriller 'and' department 'is a dramatic story. Ramu spins department 'as `dark story, in real places. His style is very different movie, and I am very pleased with the experience, "said he said.

Daggubati satisfied with the man behind films such as `work 'and" Shiva "Satya, your personal preferences.

"I freak out when I see" Shiva ". Among his other films like 'Satya' and `` business to stay with me. Nobody else does that kind of film he does. His power is the space of gangsters, policemen and politicians , -. he can never go wrong, there is now a part of something like `` a department that belongs to the same room is just amazing, "said Daggubati.

No comments: