Oct 23, 2011

I look for clock towers in cities said Amitabh Bachchan

Asian single women
Amitabh Bachchan found his fetish time, so much so that once the 69-year-old megastar visiting a new city, his eyes scanning the horizon for hours of towers, thus helping him to understand the place of discipline is good.

"I look at the clock tower in the cities I visit, and if I find them to be kept in working order, it reflects my sense of discipline, a city that I am", Big B has posted on his blog bigb.bigadda.com.

"There were cities that I visited and found the ornate towers of hours, with the most detailed and elaborate set forth in the hour of their architecture, but not in working condition. This is an indicator for me of what to expect from this city, he added.

He said that he spent hours in every room of your home.

"Knowing the time is important ... People snicker and ridicule me in my fetish for it's performance, because I have a wall clock and timers located in almost every room in strategic locations," he posted.

"Digital red-lit in a bedroom who shine not only shows me the way in the dark of night, but always reminds me of the number of hours I have left before I have to wake up and go to work, he wrote.

"In the dressing room, bathroom, work place, in the vanity van, on set of KBC (Kaun Banega Crorepati) in this small area where I expect the emergence of new parties, he added.

No comments: