Dec 8, 2011

Kangna Ranaut - Fashion is an attitude

Asian single women
Always lively and vibrant girl, Kangna Ranaut has decided to hold her tongue when she came to the movies and personal life. Kangna was in Ahmedabad a few months ago, back in town for its warm and wonderful people, she was here to inaguate shop called promotion. "" I love Gujarat and food is served here. Mahatma Gandhi, my favorite, and I always look forward to him, "she said as she left the conference room.

Hot and Sexy Kangna surprises people, as she goes without her long curly locks, which generally is its trademark. Her hair is now short and straight. "" This is my new look for my film Krrish second I decided to cut my hair short for the role, "she says.

Speaking of the upcoming malls and shopping centers in Ahmedabad, Kangna very pleased with the development. "" I come from a small town (Bhambla near Manda Himachal Pradesh), and as a young man I never got the chance to buy branded garments with so many options. I have never had access to shopping centers. I am glad this kind of thing that is happening with young people so they get a chance to experiment with their clothes', "says Kangna.

As one of the hottest players in the industry, what she thinks about fashion? "" Fashion ratio. It's not necessarily you have to wear what others wear. Today's youth should wear clothes that are for the apartment, culture and society can not wear a short skirt in a marriage, you can not wear lehenga choli for a dance party. One must know how to wear a suit with the class and Elan. No one should go for anyone, "" it to one side. Kangna, who designed his clothes for two films later claimed that she had "" stop the design full time, and you have to put in a lot of hard work and time. "" But now there is news that she again began designing in her films.

In his early career days, always came as a disappointment to Kangna supermodel drug addict, schizophrenic, or like a drunken girl in the movie, but she broke her image, and surprised everyone with his fun and fun role in Tanu Manu from Wednesday, Double Dhammal and Rascals. Once you have plans to quiz her about the latter film, she sets the record straight, "" I do not want to talk about my personal or professional life. "" Kangna will be seen in Dedh Ishqiya, I love New Year Tezz and Chris and Suri.

No comments: