Dec 7, 2011

Katrina Kaif finally speaks about her affairs with Salman Khan, Ranbir Kapoor

Asian single women
Bollywood most wanted Lady Katrina Kaif was born, and finally cleared all the airs of her relationships. Katrina affair and break up with Salman is old news, but the alleged relationship with Ranbir is still a mystery.

Apunkachoice.com Katrina shows the words, "Right now I am one. Salman Khan was the first serious relationship, and as far as rumors of dating Ranbir to go, we made two films that work well for both of us. I think that what you learn relationships is that they are unpredictable. "

"But, yes, now I'm alone and I believe you can not control or predict it. I am also a hopeless romantic. Love is the adoption and safe," Katrina said. Well, it still seems very much Kats and Salla miyaan he regrets relationship with Ranbir.

No comments: