Jan 27, 2012

Arbaaz Khan : Not competing with first 'Dabangg'

Asian single women
When I was the first (" Dabangg "), my intention to say or do a story that I believe and I was excited. This is exactly what I will say .. is excited about the story that I am going to say and not worry about what happened in the past, "he said. "If such integrity and dedication to this form, and then everything else will take care of yourself.

So I'm not compete with the first "Dabangg", I am trying to create another "Dabangg", "he added. In 2010 action film directed by debutant Abhinav Kashyap and produced by Arbaaz became the highest grossing film of year. Sonakshi Sinha Salman-starrer took the bag several awards at various award ceremonies, including the National Award. Arbaaz will not only produce for, and to assume the CEO position from the first timer Abhinav Kashyap, who has chosen the second installment, which you will see a story that focuses on larger cities.

Although the original cast, led by Salman Sonakshi Sinha and has been kept the actor Sonu Sood who played the bad in the first part was replaced by Prakash Raj to play villain. "I have not finished their place. There are several places to look forward to. Recce I Bhopal I can even look at Lucknow and Kanpur for a job there. I will walk in place for some time," says Arbaaz. Expansion will remain high in March and will be out of Christmas this year.

No comments: