Jan 13, 2012

Hrithik Roshan: Don't want to only do remakes

Asian single women
I just want to do remakes. My assumption is that I should not do remakes. Before, I did not want to listen. Now, at least hear, said Hrtihik IANS in an interview.
 
Director Karan Johar has decided to put a human enterprise in 1990 his father Yash Johar production "Agneepath" in which Amitabh Bachchan gave one of his better performances Vijay Deenanath Chahuhan and won the national award.
 
Karan, Hrihik tied the game the main character and "Agneepath" ready to hit screens 26th January hopes are high and people can be compared with Amitabh Hrithik. But it is smooth and believes that "If something on your way to your own individual way, then it would stand out. People will not be closed."
 
38-year performance was critically acclaimed films like 'Jodhaa Akbar' and 'Zindagi On Milegi Dobara ", and even gave hits like" Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai ..."," Krrish "and" Dhoom 2 ".
 
Even if there is such an impressive body of work, says not only "law".
 
He said: "My assumption is that it can work even when I was in that character that I know everything about my character if I'm not living, then I can not act if you ask me imitate or law ... I can 't do. others can, because they have that talent. I can not do, so I'm a bad actor. "
 
Vijay Deenanath young Chahuhan says that filming on the top, which is full of blood and gore, it was the hardest part of the film was directed by the first director Karan Malhotra, a former assistant to Karan Johar.
 
"Vertex has been shot in the IUD, and all I had to fight with Sanjay Dutt, the body running naked and bleeding, and lasted 22 days. As it turned out that the hardest period of my life," said Hrithik.
 
If the "Agneepath 'promos creating curiosity, a new villain in town B - Sanjay Dutt - has caught the spotlight with his eerie eyes.
 
View Sanjay audience not only fear but also Hrithik.
 
"After filming Sanjay Dutt as a severe eye I was surprised. Sanjay Dutt I thought it was? I was like what is happening," he said.
 
"In the beginning the audience will feel that it is impossible, and Vijay nothing. If they seem simple, it will not have to travel."
 
Hrithik was quite skeptical before signing the film, but strong writing convinced him to get aboard.
 
"Karan Johar was a friend forced me and asked me to read the script. When I read the script I was shocked. As an actor, who touched me. I was exposed. I had no reason to say no," said the actor, who joined with Priyanka Chopra in the film.

No comments: