Jan 22, 2012

Isha : No fun element in Katrina’s ‘Chikni Chameli’

Asian single women
Maharashtrian girl Isha Koppikar feels she can justice "Chikni Chameli", a chart buster, inspired by a very popular Marathi done number 'Kombdi Pallali have. "

"Chikni Chameli" sees Bollywood Katrina Kaif latest hot topic plug to the song in a way quite alien to the Lavni, as is the folk dance of Maharashtra.

In an interview with a daily, "Isha told the people that they have Chikni Chameli song, they dance better than Katrina would have even confessed that she was Kombdi Pallali performance of an ode to Maharashtra Marathi their own decisions. available and she pulls Kombdi Pallali Chikni to Chameli. "
Isha even admitted that the song sounds best in Marathi. She said: "'Kombdi Pallali" is a classic Marathi number. It was this rustic rough charm. I think that the song is best when it's in Marathi. If I Chikni Chameli 'heard, I felt that it doesn `t even come close" Kombdi Pallali "in terms of fun element."

However, appreciated the efforts of Lady Katrina, from the position of song. "Katrina is a fantastic performer, and she has her best in 'Chameli Chikni" well done. But my performance in 'Chameli Chikni "a little would have been different. Had I performed the song, I would have done something differently stick Maharashtrian spirit of my roots."

No comments: