Jan 22, 2012

Love is Bipasha's `biggest priority in life`

Asian single women
Eight years of her relationship with actor John Abraham has been completed, but the actress Bipasha Basu, love is still the main priority in life, and feel, to be honest in a relationship.


"I can teach the language of love very well. For me love is very important. The main priority in life is love ... If you're talking about love, it's not just about men and women love, but loving family and friends.. . love to co-stars. It is my priority ... I can teach some lessons about love, "Bipasha told reporters here on the music launch of her forthcoming
The film `Jodie` switch last night.

Dark beauty, to be honest in love. "If you love ... love in your heart. I think I must be truthful, honest and someone you love and do everything for someone you love from your heart," Bipasha said.

Eight years of her relationship with Abraham finished last year, after it was linked to many of the stars that day Rail Rana, Shahid Kapoor and Josh Hartnett.

It is reported that if Bipasha met John, she insisted on going to a marriage, but he refused. John is now dating a banker investment Priya Runchal and expressed a desire to tie knot soon.

It was John, who spilled the beans about the collapse of chat show, do not go down well with Bipasha.

"What happens between two people should be left between them, if it is 'finished.' The dignity with which I grew up with respect and I deserve. I do not want to be a talk show to prove his goodness ! my relationship with John Abraham was over for good, for reasons best known to us both, "she's chirping.

No comments: