Feb 18, 2012

Jackie Shroff’s sunday is 'Hero' day

Asian single women
Apparently, the two unknown flautists followed Sunday's ceremony years ago. Jackie says, "I did that for fifteen years. Show up in my home every Sunday and play the flute Hero transition. Then silence leave.It not matter who I am town.These boys come home, and not otherwise subject to the Hero. Basuri baut pyar no bajaate hain.It's been going on for 15 years. "
 
The fans of Jackie's embarrassing to play the flute in a loud chorus. "They wake up the whole building with their music. But nobody minds. This passage is very very Flute Hero sureela.Do you know who starred in the movie? Hari Prasad Chaurasia of the master himself! Panditji I've been a fan since then. And now, when these guys I play every Sunday, I feel as if transported back to the beginning of the movies. "
 
Why not show the flautists in 15 years? Hero was released 29 years ago.
 Jackie says nonchalantly, "I do not know. I never asked for them.They never told me. I do not even know their names. They just come religiously, play music and leave quietly."
 
These are anonymous on Sunday morning flautists have never accepted money or food, although both have repeatedly offered the great-hearted Shroff. Memory as a musical hero Jackie says: "This flute passage was: Laxmikant-Pyarelal. Pandit Chaurasia has played for me. Played a big hand launching me as a romantic hero."

No comments: