Mar 5, 2012

Anil Kapoor's next film may star Sonam Kapoor

Asian single women
"And again, I make another female-centric film and soon you'll hear about it Rhea works and develop scripts.," Said Kapoor eporters, at Lavasa Women's Drive program.
 
Ask if Sonam will be part of it, Anil Kapoor said, "It depends on Rhea when she was very particular about casting If she feels Sonam is the right choice, then he will be there .."
 
"Women-centric films need to be made in Bollywood I myself make a woman centric film like 'Aisha' and I am very pleased and proud of it .. I've been working on quite a few women-oriented film. I am very proud and honored I think. We are leading men men should support and encourage women-oriented film, "he said.
 
"I see that the leading men are not very happy to be part of the female-oriented film and best films made in our country, including Mother India is a woman centric film., And even today is remembered film," he said.
 
Actor 52 years younger with his daughter Rhea has resulted in 'Ayesha' (2010), based on the 1815 New England 'Emma'. The film, starring Sonam and Abhay Deol in the lead role have not fared well at the box office.
 
The actor, who attended the event, based on the concept of time-distance speed, suggesting that women should go for regular checkups to prevent cancer.
 
Hard Lavasa Women, this year aims to spread awareness about cervical cancer. "When a girl or woman through the age of 20, they must undergo a constant check-ups If the cancer is detected early, can be eradicated and this is the kind of awareness we all have to spread .. It will stop and control the cancer, he said.
 
"I feel a lot of women in the interior of this country need to be educated and made aware, of cancer than women living in metro cities. This is the interior, a small town .. where things are completely different and I felt we left there," he added .

No comments: