Mar 4, 2012

I'm entertainment, says Vidya Balan

Asian single women
Soon, Vidya walks in and exchanges pleasantries with her fan, a software engineer, who says, "I do not know why I'm shivering," Beat her fake baby bump, she asks him, "I look so scary?" Jitters Sandeep is disappearing as it violates the good laugh. A light Sandeep asks, "Why the need to look pregnant?" How do you draw people's attention at the age of information explosion, Vidya asks. "People immediately make the connection with Kahaani," she says.
 
Sandeep wants to know how she made the demeanor to a pregnant woman. Vidya explains, "I have seen how pregnant my cousins ​​would walk or sit. We know their limitations in mobility. To get the posture and gait right, I met a gynecologist and understand nuances as if she is six months pregnant, how much is She can run, how would she go and how much effort would be required for her to sit, etc. "Sandeep asked Vidya obvious question - how was it to pile on the pounds for a dirty picture?
 
"There was no other way to do that role because the South Indian heroines, especially in the '80s, it was just so," she says. "While they were pregnant, they were perceived as the sexiest. Silk was big and yet she oozed sexuality. I had to be like her, physically. Line that separated me from nature began blurring. A famous actress called me after watching No One Killed Jessica and said, - .. You tasted blood now ... hereon, you must look the same way in every role I love it when I do not know where I end and nature begins the Spurs up to ensure that you feel like a totally new person in all of cinema. "
 
She believes that her birthday - first jan - lost in the festivities of New Year? "Actually, it's a double celebration at home. Birthday my sister's husband on Dec. 31 and am on Jan. 1. For three days, we are in celebration mode. Besides, I feel like the world is celebrating my birthday with me, "she smiles, and asks Sandeep when his birthday is. 10th October, he said. "Wow, who's birthday is Rekhaji too," she said gleefully clap.

"For me, there are only two actresses who look wonderful wound - you and Rekhaji," Sandeep coyly compliments to some loud cooing with Vidya. "Really? Wow!" she says, admitting that she loves to wear traditional Indian year. "Indian women have fabulous curves. That's why we look so elegant in a year. Rekhaji has been my inspiration. She carries herself so well and she looks amazing in Kanjeevarams. I mean you think Kanjeevarams, you think Rekha," says Vidya as Sandeep nods.
 
Catching him off-guard, Vidya jumped tricky one on him, "you have a girlfriend?" As he shrugs it off, she does not let go, "Do not lie!" He gives in. "Okay, I like a girl and I suggested to her. But she said I should wait for her as she was just coming out of the break-up. It has been three months since "Sandeep sighs. Are you willing to wait longer, Vidya asks him. He retorts, "Yes, I'm going to wait ... until I find someone better." Vidya bursts into its famous Peal of laughter.
 
Sandeep asks her about her marriage plans. "I will marry someday. I believe in the concept of family. But I'll wait for the right time," she says. A last question before Vidya runs away: Is it to choose consciously women-centric film? "I am open to all kinds of movies. I've been getting great roles that have given me the opportunity to live such interesting characters. When you get cheesecake, why do you want the dough? For me, what matters most is that film should be fun. "By now we know she means what she says or her avatar on the screen postulates," ... Filmein SiRF teen cheezon SE Chal Hain Entertainment, recreation, entertainment Aur main entertainment Hoon " And sure, she is.

No comments: