Apr 27, 2012

Sonu Sood : I wasn't happy with my role in Dabangg 2

Asian single women
He not only flooded several Bollywood film offers, but also selected some of the Tamil remake of Dabangg Ostheim that appeared last December. Ask Sonu got the answer to the south, and says: "My character in Ostheim was the same as the Cheddi Singh Dabangg. And I'm glad you liked the Tamil people, and the response has been overwhelming."

When the continuation of Dabangg was announced, there were speculations about Sonu doing the film. And it suggested that reports that he has decided to leave. Ask Sonu about it, and it clarifies: "I do not do Dabangg 2, but I wish. I always choose roles are excited and somehow, when I heard the script of Dabangg 2, I was not happy with my role. I think the character of the Cheddi Singh could have been done to to the next level, but this was not the case. So I decided to opt out. "

So to say that everything is good between him and Khan bhais? "Yes, they are like my family and I would also like brothers. That was the thought that I shared with them and canceled, I will not be part of it. They understood, and we just took a call, 'Sonu turns.

No comments: