May 20, 2012

Shahid Kapoor : Success more dangerous than failure

Asian single women
"Success can be dangerous and failure. When you are successful, you think you're doing everything right. Thus, failure can teach you a lot. I believe just go out and do your best.

After the hit Vishal Bharadwaj film Kaminey in which he features in the human role Priyanka Chopra Shahid was seen in Dil Bole Hadippa!, Chance Pe Dance, Paathshaala, Badmaash Company, Milenge Milenge and Mausam. Unfortunately, none of them generate good business.


Now he will again be seen with Priyanka and his rumored ex-boyfriend, in Kunal Kohli's Teri Meri Kahaani. He is hopeful about their chemistry will work for the film, which he says is diametrically different from Kaminey.


"I think the audience really liked me and her (Priyanka) in Kaminey. It's always fun to work with her. This film is very much different Kaminey and nothing will look similar," he said.


At first, Shahid said, "Teri Meri Kahaani", showing the love story in three different eras, was the reincarnation. But the director put his doubts to rest.


"One day over coffee, Kunal said he loved the idea really, but it was not developed. It was just a one-line story. He told me it was a funny love story with the same two actors in three different periods," Shahid said.


"I, however, had doubts about making a reincarnation movie. Kunal assured me it was a romantic comedy. I found that interesting. I was skeptical before signing the photo because it's very simple film. It is not complicated at all, "he added.


Out of the three eras, Shahid personally enjoyed playing the character of the Muslim boy named Javed.
"When Kunal said we are starting from 1910, I told him," It's so sad that the pre independence era is like going back to history class. "Kunal briefed me about the nature and said that he is the most misbehaved nature of time.


"His name is Javed and only job is to pick up women. I really enjoyed playing Javed version is," Shahid said.
Teri Meri Kahaani will release on June 22.


The shooting of the film, reports indicated that Shahid and Priyanka bit cold war sets. But Shahid said he remains unchanged by such speculations.


"I do not deal with these situations. I just let them go. Just ignore this news and continue. These reports do not bother me," he said.


But asked about his favorite female co-star from the bouquet as diverse as Kareena Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor and Anushka Sharma and Amrita Rao and Rani Mukerji and Vidya Balan, he replied: "Do you think I will answer this question, not for a million bucks?"


"My basic is never a choice between women," Shahid said he flashed his dimpled smile.

No comments: