Sep 5, 2011

Bipasha's not wooing Ranbir

Asian single women
Bipash Basu has hit back at reports claiming that she trying to seduce Ranbir Kapoor, saying the idea "odd."

"I woke up in the news report that says:" Am courtship Ranbir! Bizarre! Just because I love the trailer «Rockstar», and I'm chirping about it! "Bipsha located on her page, Twitter.

"Ranbir (Kapoor) is a strange guy, but I do not want to get his way. I like to be courted, I do not want to attract anyone for that matter," she added.

32-year-old was very impressed with the new movie trailer in Ranbeer «Rockstar» chirping and talking about it: "Do have to share this,« Rockstar »is by far the best and most exciting trailer that I saw. Ranbir looks powerhouse performer! "

After that, it has been speculated that she was trying to impress the ROK.

No comments: