Jan 6, 2012

Amitabh hit me and cried: Shatrughan Sinha

Asian single women
Amitabh played the hero. I played the bad guy. It was a simple fight scene to begin. I had to keep Amitabh tough for both hands. The blow was going pretty well. He took me to my dear friend and colleague from behind. But Amitabh be intense and very involved with the scene, picked up my mouth and hit his head.

The blow was severe. For a second everything went quiet and dizziness around me. And then, my mouth started to bleed.

Fortunately, the damage was not as much as it turned out, at the time. But the panic situation was something I will never forget. And I must tell you something. The only person who panicked most of Amitabh.

Amitabh had tears in his eyes. I will never forget his concern for me at that time. These things happen during the filming. But if you have one of the main roles, who cares so much, not least the fear of pain.

Amitabh concern at the moment wash away my pain. Later, of course, much has happened to create tension between us. By the time we had a big fight scene in Kala Patthar, all spontaneity was not. We were concerned about how much impact each of us had to leave.

No comments: