Jul 23, 2011

Bonny Kapoor and Sahara co-production of films

Asian single women
Producer Boney Kapoor, who joined the Sahara group companies as a board member will join hands with Sahara co-production films.

Boney, said: "I simply do not belong in the Sahara as a director, but my head and the whole store for all TV entertainment and leisure movie will be monitored by me, then yes, it is co-producing all my own movies . the Sahara. "

Also on the anvil is a film starring the wonderful woman Boney Sridevi, who did return to films with English Vinglish Gauri Shinde. Boney has his own dream design for his wife in the pipeline, which will now be produced jointly by him and the Sahara. Sridevi Boney This venture will be Mr. India 2, since it is a scenario much beloved Shekhar Kapur cracked.

Incidentally, the Sahara and Boney joined hands in 2008 Raspberries sitcom from IBM Sridevi not work.

Sridevi Boney said proudly make a movie now. Whether you choose to take up more acting assignments or are not entirely the prerogative. Contrary to reports, neither she nor I have to worry about our finances. By the grace of God, Sri is a very rich woman, I am not a beggar. You do not need my income to support their lifestyle, although all that I had both of my daughters. In fact, when I argued in a few years before the crisis. Today we are both able to take care of our home without worrying about money. "

Boney informs us that all future films will be financed from the Sahara.

Boney, said: "This is a big responsibility. When the Sahara chief Subrato Sen called me, not because I was the most successful and most talented producers around I saw that I had a good last 30 years of experience as a producer. Yes I am from time to time back in my leg. But I think I've managed to prove my skills in film production. I hope to turn around the fortunes of department Sahara fun, not because I regard myself as a magician, but someone who understands how this business works. "

No comments: