Feb 11, 2012

Sonakshi is not dating Ranveer

Asian single women
Recently it was reported that Ranveer Singh looked at the cost of Valentine's Day with her new love, Sonakshi Sinha. The actors are starring together Lootera, had to spend Victory Day together after Ranveer probably convinced the director Vikramaditya Motwane, to enable them to have a day off because he would not have been easy to work on the day of love, given that their film an intense love story .
 
After its collapse with Anushka Sharma, Ranveer and Sonakshi haveapparently become close. Sonakshi, however, has a record of the irony that it is still one and hate the Victory Day. Taking its micro-blogging page, the actor wrote: "I know what makes a good copy of a sensational tie with stars and makes for a grrreat gossip, but I just want to confirm that I am not dating or romantic relationship with anyone. I - And sorry to burst your bubble, but I absolutely hate Valentine's Day, so for me to make a fuss about it, it would be unlikely! ".

No comments: