Jun 29, 2011

Mansoor Khan to make Bollywood comeback

Asian single women
Now it would be "a great Breaking news, for those who really believed that one of the biggest Indian film industry will be lost and a sabbatical. His career started back in Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, Jo Jeeta Wohi followed by sikander, Akele hum Akele Tum and then Josh. Now, in this case, you really do not want to keep the audience guessing. So, I can only, as - Mansoor Khan back.

Yes, the producer of Jaane Tu ... Ya Jaane Na is back, and back where he does best. As of now, Aamir Khan has once again called on him to step in, and that too for Aamir Khan Productions. Aamir explained above, when I met him yesterday, Taj Lands End Bandra where he was going for his next production Delhi belly interviews.


He quotes «Mansoor Khan's talent ... He Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na me: I could convince him that (laughs) But this time I convinced him to write me a long time after he returns to film four of us -. I, kiran, Mansoor and Nuzhat were working together, we start writing the next few months ".

Asking him, who direct the film, said lead «kiran will direct the film, and yes, at this moment, I am going to be one of the cast of the film."

Does that mean Aamir is expected that directors sit on his chair a few years. "My directions may have to wait, I just drive the next Mansoor. Let's see when the news came out (laughs) ", and actor, director, producer and comments.

No comments: