Jul 27, 2012

I will work till I am 90, says Kareena Kapoor

Asian single women
In the long-awaited film Madhur Bhandarkar, the heroine Kareena will be seen as a superstar. The Chronicles of different stages of the film, he was as an actress, glamorous life of a tragic fall.

When asked if he was afraid that he will have to make room for other actresses, Kareena, "I do not think about it, until then, and, of course, I want to, and I hope that I think it will be like Zohra Sehgal who will work at 90 ... so the thing: I'm not going to give up her seat to anybody. "

The history of rise and fall of an actress that seems to be some similarities between Kareena - from yet to be released on the heroine, and Vidya Balan-Archive "dirty pictures. - In this says Karina." I do not fall into one shoe. I am very comfortable in my shoes, and no one in my size, I'm not going anywhere. The heroine is not a dirty movie. its completely different ... Dirty pictures ": It's not fair to compare the two films."

"Dirty pictures - on the basis of the 80s, and she (the heroine) in modern day history.« TDP »was Material Girl" character "superstars. I chose this film because the script, rather than compete with anyone. I think that the comparison must end because it's useless, "he said.

In addition, Kareena all set to rock music in his latest material, Halkat Jawani - from heroin, and he insists that the song of the reaction to Hurricane Katrina NOT Sheila Ki Jawani. "No one answers, do not compare with any of it is mine," said Karina.

Meanwhile, Bhandarkar was praise for Kareena. "Karen has done an incredible work, and I'm sure, and I hope he gets the prize," he said.

"The heroine is going to release on September 21, to be held in Kareena's birthday?

No comments: