Jul 23, 2011

Sameera Reddy to take stock in Tezze songs

Asian single women
Finally, this old favorite Priyan Sameer Reddy, who will perform a song for the position in its sizzling Priyadarshan Tezz thriller.

Samir, is no stranger to Priyan film, is a friend of the family. It Priyan and his wife's best friend Lizzie, and every time you pull the film Sameera Tamil in Chennai, she stays with Priyan and his wife.

With such a close, is it any wonder that Sizzler Tezz finally went to Samir, where apparently a lot of screen queens were ready to run strong Sazhid Vazhid-number?

Priyan had just returned from a trip abroad oblong, quick to defend the number belonging to Samir. "How someone else can dance on this issue? Samir plays a dancer in a club and a number Tezz rightfully belongs to her. "

In addition, Samir has also performed songs Aakrosh item last year in Priyadarshan.

The song will be shot in Mumbai Tezz at the end of this month. Currently, Priyan is in Kerala, as it had just been appointed president of the Academy of Kerala Chalachitra.

Priyan, of course, very proud of destination. "My predecessor was Adoor Gopalkrishnan. So I'm going on the trail of honor. Kerala state film literate. Start Academy and Kerala Film Festival organization is a big problem for me. I am looking forward to it. "

Priyan returned to India for new shocking that the actress Rasika Josh died. Director said: "She was my wife loved actor Paresh Rawa My four films it with me, I wish we worked together for 40 more ...."

No comments: