Jun 28, 2011

Yash Chopra - 50 years and counting!

Asian single women
As previously reported, in addition to the star of director Yash Chopra car king of romance Shah Rukh Khan. When Yash-ji spoke earlier, "We all know that when I do a movie, Shah Rukh will participate in it. He's like family YRF and I always considered him one of my own."

However, after several days of media conjecture, YRF confirmed that the two ladies, part of the project, Katrina Kaif, who plays the role opposite Shah Rukh for the first time, and Anushka Sharma, which was launched in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi with Shahrukh.


Orchestrated by Yash Chopra, this movie without brand names coming together once again on winning duo of music maestro AR Rahman and lyricist-poet Gulzar.

Veteran said: "It is seven years since I sent Whirlpool Zaara, and when I started working on my new movie, I hear my inner voice asked me many questions you sure you want to go straight, almost-eighties, and younger audience every day. I really can not speak from the heart and continues to expect the youth of today to listen to me? Will I be able to meet a blind faith that Shahrukh Khan in me, and give him another unforgettable romantic movie? Will I that Katrina Kaif is very talented and beautiful Anushka Sharma will be presented in a way never seen before? Can I get enough inspiration Gulzarbhai Rahman and his best work yet right?

"The honest answer ... I do not know, I know just what I think a movie that I, a film about love and nothing else to do. Film, old soul, but a young heart. The film, which is a classic in its modern form, but also in language. a movie that I'm doing a simple faith ... the love of my audiences have given me over the years. They tolerated my indulgences in the last 50 years, I am sure they will love me. "

The film is scheduled for release in 2012 sofa, a festive time that Yash Chopra films for many years covered the light house. Yash-ji, it's nice to have you back in the director's chair!

No comments: