Aug 10, 2011

Is Aamir the new Munnabhai?

Asian single women
Aamir Khan is new Munnabhai. He was replaced Sanjay Dutt is hugely popular and successful film privileges. Well, that is what the media wants us to believe. According to sources, maker Vidhu Vinod Chopra and director Rajkumar Hirani has approached Aamir for the title role, so the fact that the MUNNABHAI series to the next level. But the person in question, Aamir Khan and laughed out of the development.

"In fact, if you say: I know it," Aamir tells me. Though Aamir has no knowledge that there is rumor, he steps into shoes Sanju Baba and the composition of the beloved characters of Munnabhai, if the work offered him the role. "No way, I think there could be no better than Munnabhai Sanju: If the work does not approach the issue with me, I take Sanju mobile phone numbers for them," he smiles. Sanju Baba fans can heave a sigh of relief..

No comments: