Aug 1, 2011

Kangana's wedding jewellery revelation

Asian single women
Kangana Ranaut has made a pretty picture when Amrapali, the India International Jewellery Week is a good cut of diamond jewelry by using a traditional Rajasthani Ornaments, a long red and black as compiled by Gupta Kurt Anarkali Masaba rebolava down the ramp.

Neckpieces, earrings, maang tikka, bracelets, rings, and even pieces of jewelry with the bracelet, which looked great with Kang, he liked that a lot of jewelry, but that some of the character.

"Amrapali favorite brand. Every day, as I discovered in their stores. I'm glad to have this chance to show your favorite brand. Amrapali rich heritage, culture, and so embodies that identity, and history," Kangana said.

"I am. Maang use tikka Thus, there certainly will be on the same day. I want to dress like a traditional bride. This is what happens when you put on the wedding day jewelry as a very original character," he said.

The actress, 25-year-old as a jeweler, his grandmother gave him the necklace, very sentimental about that, have been found.

"My grandmother gave me a little about the subject I'm very sentimental, it is very very old. I am very sensitive to antique pieces. Jewellery really is to bring it forward and, therefore, that attracted me," he said.

No comments: