Sep 10, 2011

Big B on his first Hollywood venture

Asian single women
The Great Gatsby »Big B is a raid in the West, but not really looking at it as a gateway to Hollywood.

The film will go by Luhrmann will be in 3D. Amitabh Bachchan to essay the role of Meyer Wolfsheim, «a virtual character," with plans for Arnold Rothstein - a ". Very impressive and well-known face of the New York underworld mafia "


"Yes, the movie is in 3D and is probably the first time for many reasons, mainly because this is the first time a mainstream drama from Hollywood is in 3D, in contrast to the usual fantasy films such as« avatar ' ..., "says Bachchan.

Big B is not intended to make more movies than Hollywood. Hollywood News & Gossip

"No other offers have come my way from Hollywood before and after Baz is very keen to do it, I went ahead. There are good, just a little look," he said.

"Before, Mira Nair was met with« Shantaram », date completed and distributed the script, etc. But then withdrew ... I do not think that we should look at it as a step toward Hollywood. It's just a gesture of friendship, "says Bachchan.

In fact, according to a source close to him, Big B make the movie free for Luhrmann, who is a great fan of and in Bollywood.

Reluctant to talk about the project, the Big B says: "Contractual obligations prevent me from talking to the media, so I have no leakage. If the Warner Bros. studio gives you something, it's all I can show. "

Bachchan does not disclose that he and Luhrmann hit from the beginning.

«Baz Luhrmann, last year was a private visit to India and fell from my desk to meet me and showed me some wonderful paintings done by an artist who was accompanied by. This is just an informal casual meeting, "says Bachchan.

Then, in August this year Luhrmann called him and know how to do a paper on «The Great Gatsby».

"He (Luhrmann) asked me, I'll do a small part in the movie?'s Just a little scene with Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Macguire,» says Bachchan.

"I agreed to do so only as a friendly look and went to Sydney late last month for rehearsals and makeup and dress hair test. Workshop requires reading the entire cast to retire and become familiar with the situation and Make a read, «Bachchan signs off.

No comments: