Oct 27, 2011

Arjun Rampal stuck at London Airport

Asian single women
Actor in a duty-free shop at the airport thanks to the fans who attacked him before the next flight was to wait for eight hours. 

Our source said: "
Arjun Rampal for the 10:30 flight from Bombay to London was full of his back. It includes some of the Indian fans at the airport when you were shopping. Arjun in vain, to escape, as well as working on security. The next flight, and it was eight hours after , but the selection was in the airport lounge to wait. " 

Arjun stuck at the airport during the first attack, in case of contact, "I received a perfume. Suddenly, there were 60 people strange, and I called security. When they were able to free me, and I reached the gate that closed door, that was told. It was ridiculous, and now I'm stuck here for five hours to eight hours after the flight. The Airport Board is now time to kill, I'm gonna go see me in the hall. "

No comments: