Sep 17, 2011

Next, Dia Mirza zeroes in on direction

Asian single women
Actress and former beauty queen Dia Mirza is enjoying a new phase in her life as a manufacturer and would like other aspects of film to explore. Direction will be its next destination, she says.

Former Miss India walked the ramp for arc lights in 2001, "Hai Terre Dil Mein Rehnaa and after a decade as an actress that she went into production with" Love separation Zindagi '. She has co-production with Zayed Khan and Sahil Sangha and is ready to serve the public next month.

"I think that I have today a whole new phase of my life and there are many things that I need to look ahead. What I believe that doing at the moment is everything with great conviction and understanding, 'Dia, the who star in its production venture with Zayed debut, told reporters in an exclusive interview. "
 
There are certain aspects of the film I want to explore in the direction I want to get another opportunity I will always work, but I want to grow up I want to do more exciting things, "said 29 - year who believes in

say "simple and meaningful stories."


It has two stories in mind and says, "I want them to engage. I history of heart and a tale to tell of the Resurrection Resurrection. The soul of man. I have two ideas in mind that I was doing am. It will be technically sound. I want to do them more good players, "she said.

Slide will act in her directorial venture? It `s response that" would be very difficult to direct and act in the same movie. Have I succeeded in producing and doing quite well, but it would be unreasonable for me to act in film my. My line
The idea is to explore the mediums of cinema. "

In the last 10 years, had more hits than missing Dia. But she enjoys when she finds it therapeutic.
"Acting is a natural process that helps to unravel itself. It really helps you dig into your life and your past. There are different characters require different aspects of emotional baggage that you do in your life journey, "she said.

"I actually find it very therapeutic," added the actress known for her work in "Tumsa Nahi Ghar ',' Deewaanapan ',' Parineeta ',' SO 'and' Lage raho Munnabhai '.

She is excited about 'Love separation Zindagi', a slice of life film under her banner, born Music Free.
They "identify" with her character in the movie and says that "in all aspects, Naina is so me! I identify with her situation and many of its features. It` s mother, independent and beauty finds in other people `s happiness. But unlike me, she doesn` t believe in confrontation or even annoying to hear the inner voice. "

Dia has completed a decade in the industry, but says it is not thought to be one.

"It` s amazing to look back, I was a girl from Hyderabad to set themselves free of -. But I was not sure of my ambitions, I didn `t know what my passions were at that time, "Dia said, adding they never" I would imagine an actor. "

"I grew my love for the act to discover. Last 10 years have been drawn on the experience of my strengths and weaknesses, and now it starts again."

"It` s been an interesting journey where I have had the opportunity to play a good girl, be a support for my family. And I think the most meaningful kind of real success, where you can be of help people around , "she said.

No comments: