Nov 27, 2011

I was very keen on being an actor :Deepika Padukone

Asian single women
His much-vaunted, age Boyz in the middle of the whirlwind tour, we quickly took the actress Deepika Padukone long legs of his ardent fans, Pune-based twins and you Preeti Parwan Tete-a-Tete. Difficult because they are linked, both eager to meet your favorite actor impressed buzz. "It would be good to see that all his films," gushed 21-year-old Preeti. After a considerable wait, Deepika came to us in a small meeting room, an entertainment channel, where the office was busy giving interviews.

Together, sequined cocktail dresses, high heels and wearing their hair and makeup, boot the middle of the afternoon, it seems a little disorienting, but not her figure toned. Welcome to our warm smile, he dominated everyone.

Twins stars, "you look beautiful. To promote the calendar as it was crazy!" Exasperated smile and a statement that he "absolutely manic. We started yesterday, Chandigarh, Ludhiana to charter aircraft to Amritsar by road, finally, before returning.

Optimism called my coach and he told me to come to 09 hours. But I'm almost any bed. Sometimes it is quiet, but sometimes you need a lot of things, must be packaged in one or two months. "

"I do not like the movie?" Deepika ask for. "This was our favorite and Break Ke Baad", they say, almost. Shah Rukh debut want to know how she felt. ".. I was amazed I met Farah was singing during rehearsals, he said, "If you can see how. The main actor is SRK. I only saw Himesh (Reshamiya) a video before. Shah Rukh was the work of Chaka, therefore, prepared a year.

I was, I knew I did not have another role, so I really worked. Kathak classes I took, to train. I remember the first time I met him, Farah took me home, and now things have changed, but then, everything was white. The white gate, curtains ... And total R Yash Chopra style, white chicken suit, a dress with a cloth dupatta and tried to hide. I really like it, I began to leaf through the book, but I'm panicking.

I work hard as a board, "he laughs. Rati asked how it feels to be the girl on the ground. Deepika replied nonchalantly, "It is nice to hear, but I'm not aware of. "

"Why and how to allow sports that actor?" Preeti asked. "As an actor, the enthusiasm I saw Madhuri dancing around in Switzerland, I had to do too much, I do not think I ' I liked the Fanatic, I do not practice in front of the mirror, when such a thing. I took the opportunity arose. But I am very attached to this sport.

I grew up in a daily 17 hours, four hours a day. Now I feel I have some influence, as well as sports and wants to contribute, "he said at the meeting, you asked," What do you think of Hollywood? "Deepika said," I will, but you have to offer here is good. "

No comments: