Jun 13, 2012

Vidya's Silk act doesn't inspire Veena

Asian single women
"When it comes to work, I would not say I was inspired by Vidyaji because I have not seen her movie, The Dirty Picture" Veena said the photo shoot still Untitled debut album of her music.

"I wanted to see it but when I got the Kannada version of the film, I decided against it because I did not want my character to have any outside imprints. Everyone is getting stronger Vidyaji and no doubt she is a wonderful actress," she with.

Veena is a nice debut film Daal Mein Kuch Kaalan hai is ready to be released and now she is shooting for Mumbai 125 km Zindagi 50-50.

Lately she has been in news for her intimate photographs of Mumbai, 125 km manufacturer's her Hemant Madhukar were splashed in the media.

When asked her about this, Veena said, "It's from a PR (Public Relations) my point We were also surprised to see the images I do not know who clicked those pictures I'd say, if going out with ... someone or have dinner together does this man, I think everyone is dating someone or another. "

She also added that she is working with various people in India and it has very good relationships with them.

Veena were seen with Ashmit Patel ex-boyfriend of supermodel.

No comments: