Nov 14, 2011

I'm hoping to find my Guru Dutt - Sonam Kapoor said

Asian single women
But she admits later that her parents never wanted to take the leap toward a career as an actress, and she always insisted that she finish her studies before she decides on something else. "I have 12 first class and Sanjay Leela Bhansali as an assistant, which can be described easily as a famous cop. And after 18 years, I never asked for an allowance from my father. I grew up like any other daughter in the family" .

In addition, in the foreground, feels Sonam, but that's not all that good work with directors who are able to extract good performance from you to do. "I hope that my Vijay Anand, Roy Beam and Guru Dutt, which I find films like Pyasa, Saraswati Chandra Suzhata or literally shine. Nargisji as an actor, and Waheedaji chickpeas were really happy as a director and the script must be veterans of Bollywood movie will be remembered. "

She was glad that she was a star, but daughter. "It's very easy for us girls to get a decent Star opening and finance opportunities for a better film, because your family is well known in business as." We should also note, we ask what is next and she says: "I love challenges, and I want each character to glorify himself, as perhaps someone Aamir Khan in Dil Hai Chahta, so fingers crossed."

No comments: