Sep 21, 2011

I want to get Married - John Abraham

Asian single women
While the actors certainly achieved an enviable status can not be said about his feelings.
 
The opening of his decades-long relationship with Bipasha Basu said the actor in Mumbai Mirror, "What happens happens. I think we had to keep going. That's what we've done." He denies all the speculations about cheating on John Bipasha, that the reason for the split, the actor replied: ".... speculations and ideas are usually wrong, this is no exception to Bipasha I respected, as they in my life I was still respect, if not in my life "  
Bipasha, it seems no such tendency, and to welcome his former. Actresshad once said: "I do not know one minute from someone who is not worth wasting believe me." The actor, however, said he does not believe in washing dirty linen in public. "Bipasha and I respected what we had. Now we are in different places. Think about it, what is the point in tracking back?" John joked.
 
It hurts to hear about connections of Rana Daggubatti, Josh Hartnett and Shahid Kapoor? He said: "If she's happy, what she does, that's all that matters."
 
Bipasha Maybe, but what about John? Denying all the reports about him from some of Priya Marwah, the actor replied: "Not Priya Marwah They are not at least in my life ..."
 
Deepika Padukone And what? "I'm really glad Deepika. It is a beautiful girl. But I'm definitely not. I have nothing to lose if the rumors making headlines. I just feel bad girls involved," the actor said.
 
"I do not want to be a man of the five women roamed known. I was very nice in my relationship with Bipasha. I think you need to change anything now. I will speak more frequently and clearly," the actor says of his future plans.
 
He has also hinted that he would not mind, Falling In Love Again. ".. I do not really know what my life for me I am very happy with my current state of being, but I fall in love again," said John, and he has surprised us and said: "I want to marry," and quickly followed her with "Yes, I have the mark of the sexiest men, but married men are attractive."

No comments: