Nov 28, 2011

Ranbir Kapoor : Deepika Padukone seeing someone else

Asian single women
He told the Filmfare interview, "Deepika and I came across a lot of negativity in the way, ended our relationship. But our task of individual actors is to get rid of the baggage, and make the greatest love story of this generation. I think Deepika Suitable for this character Ayan film better than anyone else. Hopefully, people tend to forget our history and our love, only the characters on the screen. there will be no complaints. "

He added: .. "He is someone There is no feeling of bitterness that I have lived life, I am grateful for this experience, we were not intended Perhaps we have a great friendship that we share when we see each other ... As a nation we were not compatible. There is no question of its REIGNITE passions."

And he has seen Nargis? Apparently not. He says: "I am very deep and Loving You is a wild child, religious, and well-traveled bohemian She is a beautiful Sometimes it's a child, sometimes she is all grown up I'm not in love with him, or a. ... relationship with him."

No comments: