Nov 19, 2011

Ranbir's success mantra: Stay grounded!

Asian single women
"The feeling is nice that people put so much faith in me. I hope that does not get in my head as I would like to focus only on my work and my director. To me, success-time during my career, and then flops not affect to me. to me, success, when I get to the set every day of my life, "29-year-old who told reporters.

Although for most people in Bollywood means money and glamor, Ranbir has his own reasons for part of the profession.

"I believe in my talent. I do not think I'm a good person or a good view, but I knew I was a good actor. I'm working hard and love my job. It's not that I'm running after money, but I love this profession really is. I would like to dedicate his life to proffession and will probably be a superstar, "said Ranbir.

The future looks equally promising actor, he has two interesting projects, Anurag Basu "Barfee" and Ayan Mukerji "Jawaani Ye Hai Deewani".

No comments: