Nov 11, 2011

Shilpa Shetty finds Bigg Boss 5 hilarious

Asian single women
Shilpa Shetty may have to handle too many businesses, but it does not keep them away from the entertainment world. No, we're not talking about the parties she attended, as they find their entertainment on TV!

Speaking of television, we could not resist her questions about the Bigg Boss Season 5 If Big Brother winner and spent the Bigg Boss Season 2 in 2008, it still shows. "The new season of Bigg Boss's funny, though I do not watch it regularly, I catch a glimpse of where I am free. This season, a lot of fun," Shilpa giggles.

Therefore, in order to win, which, according to her will name? Shilpa says, "This is a difficult question to answer only a few people seem to be very good in the beginning, but they may change over time, I do not know who will be most popular in the long run Anyway, what I ever seen! .. I must say that there is something good about Raageshwari Loomba and Shakti Kapoor. But they're out already. This is the biggest twist here ... you never know! "

Now, when she took a break from the big screen, we see them more often in television shows? "Thank you so much TV and I loved it, some of them. If any substance gets, I have no doubt that there are shows," says Shilpa. So, what do you think of reality TV shows like these? "I was a part of it, and they are fun! And while some people are too serious for a few others just to show. It depends on how they believe it", you will be free.

No comments: