Nov 28, 2011

Who is more Desi - Akshay Kumar or John Abraham?

Asian single women
And he knows the image of John, Akshay surely win hands down. However, insisted biker boy John Abraham and tried to steer the point that it is very Desi qualities in him that people are not aware of the village, "I believe in family, I spend much time at home with my parents, I love them. .. "he says.

Nor is the first desi boy does not mind to have some qualities in him videshi. And Akshay says he teaches bicycle from John. "Trying bikes in company with John John collected bicycles and simply thrown away, he can not suffer," says Akshay.

But when it comes to food, John Desi inspiration is definitely Akshay and I guess John began to appreciate Desi food like aloo ka parathas, toe di roti, sarson ka Saag, Chyawanprash ... Yes, Akshay says he gets his energy from chyawanprash. And when the heroine in the film Akshay Chitrangada mentioned ayurvedic medicine, because Akshay is in Ayurveda and traditional medicine, Akshay immediately notes - "Arre yaar, the boys make me feel like I'm sick."

But when it comes to characters, more than Chitrangada, she is the heroine of The Joker Shirish kunderne - Sonakshi Sinha, Akshay is very desi. Maybe it's a sensual figure and Sonakshi mast mast nayan responsibility. Remember Salman Khan has also fallen by Desi Sonakshi looks and figure.

No comments: