Dec 2, 2011

Rani Mukherjee, Zoya Akhtar bag awards

Asian single women
Rani Mukerji,  was judged the best actress in Bollywood, is not something one killed Jessica in the role of nonsense reporter and Zoya Akhtar entertainment portal from Eastern India's best director award Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara.

"It's a great honor for me. This is the price in this category, the first for me. Director No work alone. I owe this award to my cast and crew," says Akhtar Boroplus Anandlok Purashkar, and last night.

Award show was like an anchor Mir ordinary adventure films like the three main characters, sports event, Akhtar said: "I'm not much into adventure sports. For me, adventure travel, the maximum number of countries." Said the young director of the film, friendship, love is a coming of age, and his trip to the base. Kolkata also praised the young film director prolific story-tellers of the country.

Rani Mukherjee, Meera, whose portrayal of a woman, a strong and independent business model-bartender Jessica murder case reviewed by prodding, he said: "I am honored when Jessica is my favorite city to be assigned roles in movies."

No comments: