Dec 23, 2011

Sonam Kapoor believes in being friendly

Asian single women
"Almost all of my managers are my friends. That Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra or PUNIT Malhotra, all of them dear friends. And all of my male co-stars are my friends," Sonam said that the last event.

As his female friends in B-town, he said: "I am very close to Jacqueline (Fernandes) and Asin (Thottumkal). In fact, these two make the film (" Full House 2) together, and I am so jealous of them! "

The actor, who was waiting for his film "The Ten" is indicated, that if Santa garb, and the two friends to play peacemaker UTV Stars' new show "superstars, and Santa. "

"My episode two girls whose friendship is broken because of a misunderstanding. My job is to be together and try to understand what happened," said Sonam, who claims that he will try his best to be there for his friends, despite her busy.

"I have a great group of friends, and I'm always there for them when needed," she added.

No comments: