Jan 2, 2012

Amitabh Bachchan on who the real Indian is

Asian single women
We started to KBC in 2000. He was 11. Shah Rukh Khan has been there for a season. Much else has changed. The channels changed. He, however, show a long time for a game, then go with that kind of success. It is also very surprising.''

After Big B is the slogan koi bhi nahin insaan Hota Chota fact that the previous season of KBC so popular. Said the legend of Hindi film. My world has been enriched, after I had the chance to work with people in small towns that you got and I interact not been said before. I consider myself a person of a small town. However, I spent time in Calcutta and Bombay, after more than four decades.

But the ability, knowledge, thought processes of people fascinated by these small towns in India myself. Whether their views on society or country, or if their views on morality or religion or anything, many of us in the situation, how they think. We can learn a lot from them.
 
I'm surprised that someone who earns a meager salary of Rs 3000-4000 per month, running a household as efficiently and still manages to enrich the lives of so many people with their positive, which is a remarkable discovery for me . And I'm sure for most people. After an experience of KBC, I realized that most of us are in metros and big cities, not even in contact with real India. Real Estate India is one of those people, some with whom I interacted on the spot.''

No comments: