Jan 19, 2012

Sanjay Dutt : I miss my kids

Asian single women
I've said it before and I repeat that my political career was short and bitter. It was a great lesson in life for me. I'm glad I, he said, reiterating its position.
 
Sanjay insisted that it was only his hair work and family, that his life revolves around him. "For me, my life is full of my films and my family. I have two wonderful children Caviar, my daughter and my son Shahraan I miss a lot when I'm away from them," he says with a smile. "I have a year and you are so interesting. I wish I could spend all my time with them, but the work does not allow me to do it very often. I am with them, and when I can, and then I'm completely immersed in it , "he says.
 
Your role in the film, Sanjay said. "This is the first time when I play a bad guy I am very bad in the movie, but I loved every bit of his People often tell me that I was playing a negative role." Khalnaayak "and" Vaastav "too, but in these films, I was a hero . in this movie that I'm a bad guy, "says Sanjay, the next in such films as" Power "," Hum Hain Rahi Ke cars "and" race 2 will be seen. "

No comments: