Jan 27, 2012

Sonu Sood : Salman and I are still together

Asian single women
In 2011, the producer Arbaaz Khan, the villain of the script it does not take the role of the late Raj Prakash Southern Star to be roped and instead of them.

"This is the creative director and the script calls for someone else but I'm still in the family. I" could be part of Dabangg 2, but I want the script to someone else "said Sonu.

However, to what ends well aware of Salman Khan, star of the film with a friend who is not hard.

"Salman and are always together. We are still very good friends. The film is a very small tear to separate us," he added.

End of this year will be observed in the role of police.

"My next film will be Naseeruddin Shah. The "Maximum". I think I played a detective film. The film is based in Mumbai, "he said.

No comments: