Jan 26, 2012

Amitabh, Rajinikanth: Reunion after 28 yrs

Asian single women
Amitabh Bachchan and director Puri Jagannath Rajinikanth, we are now together again, thanks to the ready to hear that.

Jagannath daughter Soundarya was a film about the superstar, a friend agreed to come on board for the project.

"Rajinikanth. Once again excited by the idea of ​​coming together with Big B, Puri, he felt, was a person who has the right to get out of this with decisive coup. "

Hoga Tera Baap Buddha Puri who worked for more than the Big B, confirmed the story Yes, sir, met Rajini in Chennai, "he said. I wanted to work with him for a long time. So far I just, I do not, which can be considered a role, since dared approach him.'s my dream was to Amitji and Rajini Sir. "

Such a star cast user, and he, "I wish I had a problem. Let's see how it goes."

No comments: