Jan 24, 2012

Wanna get married to Shahid Kapoor?

Asian single women
It seems that chocolate boy Shahid Kapoor the actor is tired of its features. Shahid, who recently broke up with actress Priyanka Chopra stated that it is available for married couples, according to PTI.

In fact, he added that he would marry a good girl, he makes an impression. Well Shahid, this is definitely good news for all single and beautiful girls there. "Are you saying that if I marry I'll be more successful? I am available to meet and BHI ladki Achim Chahe Toh ... (If any good girls like) ... I'm free. I do not have any doubts about marriage "Shahid said.

If you dig deep, when ex-boyfriend Shahid Kapoor totality Karim to tie knots with Saif Ali Khan later this year. Just plan a wedding in 2012 Bebo has already caused Shahid planning their wedding? Well, for speculation, but, of course, the warm invitation and golden opportunity to share all the girls out there to win the heart of shahid.

No comments: