Jan 24, 2012

Veena Malik, Vedita Pratap's ugly fight

Asian single women
They were never friends. And so do Veena Malik and Vedita Pratap struggle for a sequence of 125 km from Mumbai does not require much acting skill. injured on the forehead as a result of the scene accused Veena of having intentionally hurt him.

Veena took the stage more seriously than it might be necessary and therefore Vedita has been taken to hospital. "In the scene that had Veena V Edit pull the neck and bang his head on an iron rod. He created quite a stir on the board and the director Hemant Madhukar has been introduced to solve the problem.who was furious and said that Hemant Veena deliberately hurt her. "

Vedita the damage would have been fed to a hospital in the city. She is currently undergoing treatment to get rid of scars on his forehead.

Vedita confirmed the incident and said: .. "It was an action sequence, I would be beaten, I do not know what happened to Veena She really hurt and it hurts so much that I had nail marks on my body, I .. do not know what was wrong with her. and then she pushed me so badly and hit my head on the bar. After the incident, I spoke to the manager and told her that she knowingly do this. acting is one thing, but it is doing well. "
Asked if there is animosity between them on set, she said .. "I do not know I think that somewhere, it comes from insecurity or just wait for the opportunity to do something for me because of my injury marks on my forehead that I have to go through therapy to s 'draw. "

No comments: