Jan 24, 2012

Hrithik Roshan : I am not a good actor

Asian single women
I'm not a good actor in the sense that I can not stand up and just act. I take my time to enter the mindset of the character and say my lines. I really should be someone who plays.

The actor was here along with Sanjay Dutt and Priyanka Chopra in PVR Cinemas in Ambience Mall to promote the upcoming movie "Agneepath", a remake of the film starring Amitabh Bachchan of 1990 in the role of Vijay Dinanath Chauhan. On a megastar national award for it.

Hrithik, he was initially cautious in this role.

"My first reaction is why do it? This is a role icon Amitabh Bachchan plays. But when I heard the theme, writing and history major, he went through all my preconceptions as audience, actor and it touched my heart completely," he said .

"It is so refreshing that I know of old," "has been forgotten. It is also a sign that I identify with. There is no reason to avoid this film, I felt" Agneepath, he added.

The film by Karan Johar `S Dharma Productions has produced on the screen correspond to January 26.

No comments: