Mar 28, 2012

Maryam Zakaria to sizzle with Akshay in Rowdy Rathore

Asian single women
Actress Maryam Zakaria who stepped into the Bollywood film Agent Vinod, another bag plum offer. The Iranian beauty has roped in to do an item number in the upcoming movie Akshay Kumar Rathore Rowdy. He is now ruled by the fast-paced songs Rowdy Rathore item, which is now directed by Prabhu Deva.

In an interview to PTI, Maryam Zakaria shared the excitement of doing a number in the film Rowdy Rathore. The budding star said: "I'm doing an item song" Rowdy Rathore. "The song has an Indian look. It's a catchy, fast paced song. I do not dance to the song Akshay and Sonakshi."

Rowdy Rathore is a remake of Telugu film Vikramarkudu. The number of the most prolific dance film choreographed by Prabhu Deva. Speaking of songs, Maryam Zakaria said, "Prabhudeva unique style that is difficult. I am happy that I get to do something different ... It was a challenge to do a song choreographed by Prabhudeva, but I loved doing it."

Earlier rumors doing rounds that the number is originally offered to actress Karishma Kapoor. When asked about reports, Maryam Zakaria said, "I am not aware if Karishma was offered this song or not .... I'm happy with the fact that this offer came to me."

Born in Iran and raised in Sweden, Maryam Zakaria began her acting career in Tamil and Telugu movies. Now he wants to major in Bollywood. "There was a special guest appearance in Hindi films currency (2009). I got this offer and now Rowdy agent Vinod Rathore, my patience paid off in a way. I want to major and leading role in Bollywood. I'm reading scripts and meeting directors , "PTI quoted the words of Maryam.

No comments: